Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving





My first successful turkey! Praise the Lord that it actually tasted wonderful (unless everyone was lying)!






Our beautiful arrangements thanks to my incredibly creative sister-in-law.




















The most beautiful centerpiece of all!!

























We made a special birthday cake for Addison's Aunt's boyfriend!!


Hey- it was our 4 year anniversary-we just love each other so much!!


My siblings- no resemblence at all... I know










We had to go greet great grand-dad at the door!!
















Ethan-he is so michevious!!! We love him so much!! I started playing a game with him in many attempts to try to get a good picture-I finally snuck one from him!!










Carrie was asking for dessert all through lunch!!! She loves chocolate like her uncle Mark!!







1 comment:

E said...

Happy belated Thanksgiving, and anniversary!