Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Buttercup The Bull

On Valentine's Day- we had the pleasure of attending one of my former co-workers son's 3rd birthday party-Garrett-which in my opinion surpasses any previous kids party I have ever attended...
Buttercup was his name- and he was the sweetest little- excuse me- 2500 lb. little bull that I have ever met. Take that for what it's worth... :)
His handler told us many stories about his likes and dislikes-one of them being cotton candy-I knew we had a bond the instant I layed eyes on him.
You would of thought that Addison was just riding her zebra that my parents have for her at their house. It never phased her the detrimental handiworks that this animal was capable of. Needless to say it was so much fun- and props-Jason and Amy- THE BEST kid party we've ever attended!! Can't wait to see how you top that next year!!


2 comments:

jennifer said...

Hey Cindy!! I just found your blog, Addison is TOO cute! Ummmm, the bull ride....hysterical :) Glad you and your fam are well.

E said...

She is getting SO big! What a cutie! I cannot wait to be a mommy!

Have a very blessed Easter!