Tuesday, April 21, 2009

October blessing

We will have a new addition to the family by the end of October. I will know at about 26-28 weeks when my c-section will be- which will be wonderful. I am a planner-remember. Addison and her sibling will be 17 months apart. I am 3 months now and we will find out in June what we are having. Mark has full name appointing power on this one since I pretty much dominated with choosing Addison's name. I hope he decides by the time we know what we are having. I have to start getting things monogramming. Doesn't he know the responsibililty of a stay at home PREGNANT mom? Someone please explain it to him. No- on a more serious note, Mark was amazing -to say the least- when I was working full time and pregnant-and even now- he never holds back. BUT he is trying to help me and encourage me to eat better this time around :)



3 months


7 comments:

Krista said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so excited for y'all! :D

E said...

Well congrats! I am pregnant, too! I am due Nov 2.
I am 12 weeks and 3 days. How far along are you?

Went to hear the heart beat today, and couldn't find it. I got to see it instead! :)

good luck with eating healthy, I am struggling with that one! Hope you're feeling well!

Chad and Kristin Pendley said...

WHAT!!!! Congratulations! That is so exciting. I hope you are feeling well. You will have to let me know what it is like to have 2. Let's get the girls together this summer!

jennifer said...

oh, Congrats!!!!!!!!! How exciting!! So excited for you, it will fly by this time!Going from 1 to 2 is much easier than going from 0 to 1!!!!! How fun!!!

katie davis said...

YAY!!! congratulations!!! very happy for y'all=)

KTP said...

Congratulations! I hadn't heard yet, Our middle and youngest are 16 months apart, it's fun times.

Matthew, Ashley, Jr. Colton and Tinsley Hutson said...

congratulations! my boys are 15 months apart and i love it! addison will be a great big sister!