Saturday, June 13, 2009

BOY!! BOY!! BOY!!

I never thought yesterday could come fast enough to see what this baby would be!!! We are beyond elated that it is a BOY!!! He is measuring right on at where I'm at -a whopping 10 oz.!!!
We will find out in 6 weeks when the C-section will be at Kennestone-4 more months to go! Mark is still deciding on a name.....

RUBBING HIS EYES


SUCKING HIS THUMB


I'M A BOY!!!



SWEET LITTLE HAND



BIG FOOT!


Aye Aye sir!! Maybe he is just scratching his head here...:)

3 comments:

E said...

CONGRATS! We go on Wednesday to hear the news of boy or girl for us! Glad HE is healthy!

Krista said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I'm so excited for you guys! :) I can't wait to see what he looks like!!!!! Addison is just so cute, I know he will be too! :)

AtlantaMama said...

YAY for a BOY! We LOVE having a BOY!!! (He's a Mama's boy but he also loves to play rough w/ Daddy in the living room floor!)
We are due in Nov. so we might be close in our pregnancy. What's your due date?? We don't have a name yet either.