Thursday, October 2, 2008

A contagious laugh!!!

She suprisingly loves to be in the air.. or is it she loves looking at daddy's smiling face!!!???



She looks like she is seriously thinking about what to do next....

I'm a BIG girl!!!

dancin' on the bar!!!

This is the blankie my mom helped me make-which of course will be her favorite!!


I love shoving my hand in my mouth-not a thumb yet-my fist!!!


Precious!!!!

My toothless smile that I am famous for!!


Dad and I like to sit and talk about the backyard and such and what's goin ' on with the dogs.




My jewelry!! I love jewelry!!


I can almost sit up on my own!!

One of my favorite pictures this month!!
My new discovery...



Addison had her 4 month check up and was 15.12 lbs and 26th inches long!! She is a big girl needless to say. Tommorow we go to our first wedding together as a family and thanks to our wonderful family she will get to come to the reception where it won't necessarily matter if she is fussy or not. I can't wait to post pictures in her fancy dress!

2 comments:

The McNeils said...

She is the cutest! Love the accessories and the one of her sitting on the couch by herself. She is beautiful and we can't wait to see her again!

Lauren Gormly said...

the picture of Mark and Addison at the kitchen table facing each other and the one of them looking out the window are my favorites! Precious father/daughter moment!

Lauren Gormly