Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I've been tagged

I've been tagged by Tara Dorsey to list six quirks about myself.
Let me get Mark to help me get really open and honest!!

1.) I have to plan not only my week, but my next hour with exact accuracy. For the most part, it is highly motivating to me to check off a list even if it consists only of an hours worth of activity.

2.) I am incapable of taking a store bought item to a get together. I just feel that I owe it to society to bestow upon them high calorie baked goods of many different catergories. Pies, cakes, cookies, ganache,breads, and so forth.

3.)I have an extrordinary passion for gum. Ever since I can remember, I just feel more like Cynthia when I have gum in my mouth. Favorites are trident white and old fashion super bubble from the ball park!

4.) Not many people know this, but I have a horrible habit of buying books, begin to read one-only to put it down and begin another book because I think it will be more intriguing.

5.) I am obsessed with home made icecream and Great American Cookie Company cookie cake. Anyday, anytime.

6.) Sometimes when I am standing next to my husband I start to lean on him and play what we call..."Dead Weight". I continue to lean pretending like I will fall over if he doesn't catch me. It always gets a smile.

1 comment:

~April~ said...

I'm with you on 1, 2 & 4.

If I don't plan things out with great accuracy, I get knots in my stomach. I also get knots because I worry about not having enough time to do everything I need/want to do.

I have a solution for #4---they have these cool things called libraries. Books are, you're not gonna believe this, FREE!!!! It has saved me wads of cash.