Sunday, October 11, 2009

4D Ultrasounds!!!!

Addison at 36 weeks

William at 36 weeks

I love his little nose. According to the sonographer, he weighs 6 lbs. 13 oz. ALREADY!!!! He should be around 7 lbs. 13 oz. at birth-which was Addison's birth weight. How crazy is that?!!
Mark already thinks-from a 4D ultrasound picture-that he sadly looks like him. I beg to differ-You can't even tell yet!!!!!This is my last "full" week to finish up whatever it is I feel necessary to get done before my c-section. In some ways it feels like its coming too quickly and in other ways I feel like it can't come fast enough.... I think when I'm feeling the uncomfortable parts of the pregnancy that's when I wish today was THE DAY!



3 comments:

Jennifer said...

such a cutie!

E said...

I am excited for you as you begin your journey of being a mommy of two! :) Praying for you.

AtlantaMama said...

WOW! these are great!