Thursday, July 16, 2009

6 months PREGO!!!!!




(Yes, in answer to your question- we will be getting "professional" maternity pictures done at the end of August-but until then we are taking the same 2 poses in the same outfit to compare. You know-since I can't tell the overwhelmingly evident "changes in my body" as the pregnancy progresses....)


It is hard to believe that I'm almost in my third trimester! But-don't get me wrong I'm not complaining!!! Updates on William- C-section is scheduled for October 27th at 7:30 a.m. Mark actually questioned why we could not get a "later" time in the morning.-Men!!!! Yes we do have to check in at 5:30-but WHO CARES!!!! Mark painted his room over the fourth and once we get it done I will definitely post pictures! Currently, I'm trying to find someone locally who has a sailboat to try to do my maternity pics on or around it! So if anyone that finds themselves reading this and can knows someone please email me!! cynthiabcooley@gmail.com



Other random pictures...







My sister came in town for a baby shower that we threw for an amazing friend!!

Italian Creme cake- homemade...of course!!


Too many things to say about this picture... I LOVE this outfit and that her belly is happily hanging out-LOVE this face- "You want this mommy?? Cause I'll give it to ya if you do!"



This is her "new" (I bought it for 5 dollars at a consignment sale last year) grocery cart-all-inclusive with a baby, cell phone, and cell phone holder on the side. The "bling-bling" of grocery carts. It is beyond hilarious to see her drag the baby out of the seat, take the seat off, take the cart off, destroy the groceries via teething and so forth. Notice-cell phone in hand...

Oh-on a side note-I'm taking cake decorating classes on Thursday nights at Michael's and shamelessly LOVE it!!!! The best 22.50 I have ever spent!!! I have high expectations in what I will learn and am hoping to take course 2 and 3 before the baby is here!

4 comments:

Jill said...

If you come to Baltimore, there are LOTS of sailboats around you could have your picture taken on! :) Glad to see all is well with your sweet family.

E said...

Wow, a scheduled C-section...I am sure I will still be HUGELY preggo by then! :)

You look great! :)

E said...

Oh and I guess we are 6 months preggo now, aern't we? Ha ha!

AtlantaMama said...

She is TOO cute!!
You LOOK GREAT to be 6Months!!

I am a photographer (although you may already have someone) so please let me know if I can do your shoot for you.

I like the cool boat idea too!