Thursday, July 2, 2009

William's furniture






Our furniture escapade was a very quick success!! We went with the Bonavita Hudson collection-licorice finish. We BOTH love it! Mark is still actually checking online to MAKE sure that we got a "deal". By no means is this a fault of his...we're just different. I on the other hand-am just excited that it is something checked off my list. Let's be honest now people! Oh we have to promote BABY JUNCTION-in Acworth -we love them!!!!




to see the furniture


3 comments:

E said...

Very cool! Glad you found what you were looking for. :)

Lori said...

I love that furniture!!

AtlantaMama said...

WOW! Please tell me that these are the ad photos though?! The "room" in the pictures looks too perfect to be real. Beautiful furniture picks. Love it. I'm going to check out that Acworth store too. Nice.