Saturday, August 1, 2009

Oreos and more

One of her new favorite things to do is load up gift bags or any bag really and then carry it over her shoulder, unload it and reload it-fun for hours-literally.I'm all about that!!







I love this face-
Mark wanted to see if she would wear his hat ffor even a second...

Nah



She LOVES this thing-it has all kinds of buttons and sings winnie the pooh songs.



She loves to push the trash can around that we have in the study and unload it for us. I think she thinks she is somehow helping us ou... :)


First oreo encounter...





Her first run in with a wall-literally-notice the big red mark in between her eyes.Poor thing!

1 comment:

Chad and Kristin Pendley said...

I love the oreo pics! Addison is so adorable. She is going to be a great little helper with her baby brother. I love your new hobby! I've always wanted to be creative and make things, but I am not crafty AT ALL! More power to you though! Keep the pics coming...she is too cute!