Tuesday, August 11, 2009

William's Nursery

It's amazing- that for the most part-it turned out EXACTLY how I pictured it when I started desiring to have a little boy! There are only a few more little things-finishing touches- to be done. I went to my 7 month appointment yesterday to primarily do my sugar test and got my results back today-everything's perfect-bloodwork looked great! I asked Mark if I got a prize-like a new Butterfinger shake from Steak and shake-he has yest to answer. In other happenings-Addison starts mother's morning out September 1st for 4 hours in the morning. We are on the waiting list to make it 2 days a week- but I'm praying. Also- I will be heading to Charleston and Hilton Head Island this weekend with Addison to visit sisters (yes plural- they are both there now!) and as a last HOO-RA- before Mr. William is here. My doctor doesn't want me going anywhere in September-and I love her and will obey!! Please say a prayer for the trip there and home- I'm not worried about the there at all!!






My AMAZING sister-in-law painted Proverbs 24:5 up on the wall-by Mark's choosing.

No comments: